Neon Light

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Neon Light

Post by RoadKing »

“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Neon Light

Post by YoDude »

Hey RK! There ya go. I still do like an occasional country song :big grin:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude9999 wrote:Hey RK! There ya go. I still do like an occasional country song :big grin:

Yo-
Tell ya, I'm a music freak and have a collection of blues, rock, and jazz that I cherish. But for the past four years have listened to The Country much more than occasional! :big grin:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I used to be real into it some years ago. I was a regular at the Saddle Rack, urban cowboy kinda thing. Ever go there? They tore it down, but the bar moved up to Freemont so they're still alive and from what I hear, doing as well as ever.

Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Saddle Rack. Nearly owned that place I was there so much. Also Sam's. Back in the late 60's saw Jerry Lee Lewis at the Rack, my first time there. My most memorable shows at both venues were with Earnest Tubb in the 70's. He was a friend. We always had a crowd of people and a bunch of tables all pushed together right in front of the stage and he always sat with us between sets. We were a large and tight group living lots of life together. We were young. A lot of them are gone now.

Here is another link to Neon Light, a much more fun video…

GORGEOUS WOMEN!
Signifying nothing”

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Yep. Thems was good times for me too. Met plenty of womens and had great times there. Got tossed out more than once too hahaha. Rode the bull a few times, that was fun. A buddy of mine got hurt once though. Flew off the bull, landed on the fence, busted it too, right into a table of off duty EMT guys. They took care of him.

Being young was a good thing indeed. :thumbup:

Yo-