History and Infamy..

1sttightwad
Learning My Moped
My Bike: 2008 Suzuki s83

History and Infamy..

Post by 1sttightwad »

I was thinking about how much knowledge the members taking time to post solutions to all of our problems have.. It would be wonderful if some would take the time(probably a lot)) to make some Youtube videos of the most asked about problems with the solutions. The only reason we, as mankind, has been able to progress is the written word that contains knowledge that would be lost when the person with that knowledge passes on to Heaven. We have all heard that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Let us not let this fountain of knowledge wither away. Being a mentor is one of the greatest gifts ever shared.
><><><><><Just my 2 Cents><><><<
Let me know what YOU think.
Dave Pritchett

Pvt_Nemesis
Learning My Moped
My Bike: 2006 S83 Boulevard

Re: History and Infamy..

Post by Pvt_Nemesis »

I agree, and had every intention of doing it for stator replacement, but when I got down to the job i never even picked up my phone! Im kicking myself lol :bang:
Ya hya chouhada!

1sttightwad
Learning My Moped
My Bike: 2008 Suzuki s83

Re: History and Infamy..

Post by 1sttightwad »

To do everything that this forum covers would be encyclopedic .If a person with great knowledge of wiring.. or carbs, etc would post one video of what they feel most confident in sharing the "library" of knowledge could be completed in a short time with the vids posted ONLY on Intruder I feel would drive membership and clicks.. Might be a revenue generator if the board decided to accept advertising.. Dave

We are all mentors whether we think of ourselves as such or not it is foremost in our actions.. Teaching our kids to drive, fish, hunt, play ball, take photographs and not the least, be patriotic and live a clean and honorable life in the religion of your choice.

There is a saying.. "
A soldier never dies.. Until he is forgotten>. The same is with knowledge not shared.