Posting Pictures

JamesC
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Posting Pictures

Post by JamesC »

Now that Photobucket has gotten all greedy, wanting us to pay to post pics to third party sites; how can we post pictures on this forum?

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Re: Posting Pictures

Post by Lechy »

Grow old disgracefully young man.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

mhodge
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2000 Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Post by mhodge »

I prefer to use http://imgur.com/, myself.

If you need to upload pictures from your phone, there's an official Imgur app for android, as well as a much more simple and easy to use unofficial one called "Imgur Android".

If you need to upload from your computer, here's some pictures to make it easier.

Click the "new post" button circled in red.

Either drag your picture into the webpage, or click the "browse" button circled in red.

Navigate to the picture you want to post, and click it. I'm posting this picture of my bike that I circled in blue, so I first click the picture, then click the "Open" button circled in red.

Congratulations, you've uploaded a picture! Just click the "copy" button circled in red to get the link to your uploaded image.

In order to add the image link to your post, just click the "insert image" button circled in red, or manually type in the bbcode image tags, and paste your image link inside the

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
tags as circled in blue.

Hope this helps.

m2h
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 03 VS1400

Post by m2h »

mhodge wrote:I prefer to use http://imgur.com/, myself.

If you need to upload pictures from your phone, there's an official Imgur app for android, as well as a much more simple and easy to use unofficial one called "Imgur Android".

If you need to upload from your computer, here's some pictures to make it easier.

Click the "new post" button circled in red.

Either drag your picture into the webpage, or click the "browse" button circled in red.

Navigate to the picture you want to post, and click it. I'm posting this picture of my bike that I circled in blue, so I first click the picture, then click the "Open" button circled in red.

Congratulations, you've uploaded a picture! Just click the "copy" button circled in red to get the link to your uploaded image.

In order to add the image link to your post, just click the "insert image" button circled in red, or manually type in the bbcode image tags, and paste your image link inside the

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
tags as circled in blue.
Hope this helps.
Great post mhodge :rock: I have been goin thru this PB turned nasty. I found that the link only would come across when pasting but if you make sure you type in .jpg at the end on this site the pik comes across ok.
:cheers:
M2H
" Old Guys Rule!" :rock:

JamesC
Passed the Circle Test

Post by JamesC »

Thanks, fellas. :bow:

JamesC
Passed the Circle Test

Post by JamesC »

This is how old I feel when I'm riding: Image

(okay, that was a test. Seems to work all right)