Drags!

pmhearns12
Learning My Moped
My Bike: Suzuki s83

Re: Drags!

Post by pmhearns12 »

Blaine wrote:I have lollypops in mine with stock air filter.....I just adjusted PMS & no problem at all........I don't have cold start issues either that I hear a lot of complaints about.

Do you know roughly where youre pms are? Im about 3 out.. maybe 3.15.. contemplating putting them in avout .25 turns for the ride home

And i have very slight cold issues. It will start cold with no choke but VERY low idle for avout 45 seconds then it levels out at what im guessing is aboit 1000. No tach available.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

I think that you will find that a stage 2 kit from Sigma 6 will help a lot.
Let them know exactly what you gave done and they will match one up for you.
I haven't used them but I have heard good reports.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-VS1400-V ... At&vxp=mtr

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

pmhearns12
Learning My Moped

Post by pmhearns12 »

I was convinced... got em, i will install them in avout a week when they arrive and give the info! Until then, ill be doing my best and tuning as is ...

Blaine
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 05 S83 07 M50

Post by Blaine »

pmhearns12 wrote:
Blaine wrote:I have lollypops in mine with stock air filter.....I just adjusted PMS & no problem at all........I don't have cold start issues either that I hear a lot of complaints about.

Do you know roughly where youre pms are? Im about 3 out.. maybe 3.15.. contemplating putting them in avout .25 turns for the ride home

And i have very slight cold issues. It will start cold with no choke but VERY low idle for avout 45 seconds then it levels out at what im guessing is aboit 1000. No tach available.
I think about 3.25.....Front is slightly different from back......Should be adjusted foe best/smoothest idle with bike fully warm.\
If at first you succeed,don't be surprised.

pmhearns12
Learning My Moped

Post by pmhearns12 »

Omg, im getting so over this... it runs fine yesterday after i stopped and made like 5 adjustments.. it woke up and ran great for like 30 minites uo and down the high way, around town and so on... now thisbmorning, less than 5 mintmutes it starts running terrivke again. Im avoit tovm just pull these pioes off amd put my wrecked stock pipes back on

Masonmc
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: Suzuki intruder 1400

Post by Masonmc »

Did you figure it out I got this same problem caught real heavy rain ..I got almost no pipes it just straight and cut bout at my knees I guess but I cleaned the air filters and even drained tank and pulled plugs ...still running like shit