I need a little help with the boost sensor wiring please.

The1Chef
Learning My Moped
My Bike: Vs1400 and Warrior 1700

I need a little help with the boost sensor wiring please.

Post by The1Chef »

So I am cleaning up the wiring on my bike and when I pulled the plug from the boost sensor 2 of the wires were broken.

so... the book doesnt show their positions and it may not matter but I want to be certain so what I need please and thank you is someone to pull the plug thats attatched below the fuse block. Not the main plug lol just the 3 prong plug on too.

Then look at the wire side so the white with blue stripe is on the left. The wire on the right which is also vertical so 2 vertical on the bottom and horizontal on top. ie the single wire on top and the 2 wires on the bottom. The left should be white with blue like I said but what color is the top one and what color is the right on.

I know i could norrow it down if you told me only 1 color lol but I want to be certaiin.

thanks a bunch

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: I need a little help with the boost sensor wiring please.

Post by Designer »

This is when a picture is worth a thousand words. :ShitGrin:

Could you snap some of the connectors at issue please? :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

The1Chef
Learning My Moped

Post by The1Chef »

Got it
finally lol took all day betwenn 3 sires to get a picture of it from someone.

All fixed thanks

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Glad to hear you have gotten what you needed. Did the Metal Terminal slip out of the Plastic connetor?

R U up-and-running again?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

The1Chef
Learning My Moped

Post by The1Chef »

no 2 of the wires were broken off. so glad I went through the wiring before I buttoned it up and started it. Had 2 more plugs that needed replacing so I would have had q problem sooner than later..

I should be able to stqrt it now. Just dealing with the signals. the indicator is only coming on for 1 side. I will spend an hour max trying to find that before I give it up and not worry about it.

Oh yeah and I bought a couple of those preaaure activated banjo bolts for break light switches. have to install those and bleed the brakes.

Dont want her running before I have brakes, that would pull at the moral fibres lol

Then hopefully that delloro is set close.
Keeping fingers crossed.